REAL is seeking new board members who will serve a minimum of a two (2) year term and assist REAL to achieve its vision of protecting, preserving and enhancing our environment for the present and future generations through advocacy, education, recognition and projects within Eastern Ontario.
- to serve as a member of a collegial body that is committed to its mission
- to provide input, experience and ideas to further REAL’s objectives
- participate fully in decision-making activities
- raise the profile of REAL in the community
- an interest in improving our environment and a willingness to promote that.
Please send us a letter explaining your interest to [email protected]. Include a resume or short bio if you can. If you would just like more information or to discuss the possibilities, please provide a phone number and the best time to reach you.Job Description